Get Red-Carpet Ready to Revolutionize Your Team's Customer Service with our Treat Your Customers Like STARS Program!
Over the course of our 3-Day Train-the-Trainer program, you'll learn how to deliver this fun, effective, and transformative program to your team, helping them take their customer service to a whole new level.
Day One: You'll experience the program as a participant and discover how to create exceptional service experiences that will set your company apart and keep your customers coming back for more.
Day Two: You'll go behind the scenes and learn how to facilitate the program yourself. You'll receive your Red Carpet Ambassador's Guide and Donna will guide you through best practices for effective facilitation, including how to engage participants, lead meaningful activities, and make it fun!
Day Three: It's Your Turn to Shine! You'll train back the material to your fellow attendees, putting your new skills into practice and receiving expert feedback from Donna.
You'll leave with a certification that showcases your Mastery as an Ambassador of the Treat Your Customers Like STARS program, and the ability to it within your organization.
*Note: This is for organizational leaders only,
not for independent trainers and facilitators.
Details at a Glance:
When: June 13-15, 2023
Where: AB Tech Small Business Center, 1465 Sand Hill Road, Candler, NC 28715 (only 20 minutes from downtown Asheville in the beautiful WNC Mountains.)
How Much: $699.00 per person. Unless you're a Red Carpet Culture Club member, in which case it's $545.00 per person. (travel and lodging not included.)
Lodging: The Holiday Inn Asheville-Biltmore West, conveniently located at the intersections of I-40 and I-26, just west of Asheville's city center. (When you register, we'll send you the link for the special rate.)
Airports: Asheville (AVL) does have an airport and Delta, American, United, Allegiant, and others fly into it. Depending on costs you may also check Greenville/Spartanburg (GSP), which is an hour and fifteen minutes away, or Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT), which is about two hours away.
- 3-Day Train-the-Trainer Program
- Treat Your Customers Like STARS Kit
- Facilitator Guides
- Continental Breakfast and Lunch all 3 Days
- Water, Coffee, Soda, and Snacks
- Attendees will be given a list of restaurants locally for dinner on their own.
TREAT Customers Like STARS!
During our 3-day Train-the-Trainer program, attendees will dive deep into the STARS principles and learn how to implement them effectively in their customer service practices. Here's a breakdown of what attendees will learn for each principle:
- Sincerely Welcome: Attendees will learn how to create a warm and inviting atmosphere for their customers by greeting them with sincerity, empathy, and respect. They'll discover techniques for building rapport, making a great first impression, and establishing a positive tone from start to finish. This is all about first impressions.
- Take Note & Adjust: Attendees will learn the importance of active listening and how to identify their customers' needs and expectations. They'll discover how to use discernment and look for clues as to how to best provide personalized service and use good judgment.
- Act with Urgency: Attendees will learn how to prioritize their customers' needs and respond promptly and efficiently to their requests. They'll learn to be responsive to the needs of both internal and traditional customers.
- Recover with Style: Attendees will learn how to turn a negative customer experience into a positive one by taking ownership of the problem and working towards a solution. They'll learn how to T.R.E.A.T. upset customers to red carpet service and how to use the language of empathy, as well as words and phrases that foster trust.
- Surprise & Delight: Attendees will learn how to exceed their customers' expectations and create memorable experiences that keep them coming back for more. They'll discover techniques for going above and beyond in their service delivery, providing unexpected delights, and creating a wow factor that sets their company apart from the competition.
Overall, attendees will leave the program with a deep understanding of the STARS principles and how to implement them effectively in their customer service practices. They'll be equipped with practical tools, strategies, and techniques to create exceptional customer experiences that delight customers and drive business success.